Re: NVIDIA Driver 1.0-6111 fix

From: Dominik Karall
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 16:18:12 EST

so which (in this case) graphic card should we buy? i bought my nvidia card,
because i knew that nvidia hands out linux drivers, even if they are binary
only, but i knew that they do, so i didn't want to buy another card and
realize afterwards that it absolutely isn't supported under linux.

regards,
dominik