Re: NVIDIA Driver 1.0-6111 fix

From: Paul Jakma
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 18:46:49 EST

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004, Lee Revell wrote:

I bet 99.9% of the people who signed that stupid petition already own
freaking ATI hardware. The people yelling the loudest seem to be those
who didn't realize the hardware wasn't Linux compatible when they bought
it, when it would have taken 10 seconds to find out.

Urm... the ATi R1xx and R2xx cards *are* open-source supported (thanks weather channel!). The R2xx ATi FireGL is the fastest open-driver DRI card..

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@xxxxxxxx paul@xxxxxxxxx Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: