Re: New proposed DRM interface design

From: Jon Smirl
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 17:12:35 EST

What is the advantage to continuing a development model where two
groups of programmers work independently, with little coordination on
two separate code bases trying to simultaneously control the same
piece of hardware? This is a continuous source of problems. Why can't
we fix the development model to stop this?

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@xxxxxxxxx