Re: [BUG] r200 dri driver deadlocks

From: Patrick McFarland
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 06:02:47 EST

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 20:14:43 -0400, Lee Revell <rlrevell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How to fix this is a pretty hot topic now.

Yow, I didn't mean to cause such an upset. ;)

Currently, the dri cvs snapshot for 20040905 doesn't compile with
2.6.8.1 for me (I've sent
a bug report to the dri-devel mailing list about this) so Lee and
Michel, you'll have to wait
until tomorrow (or maybe even the day after that) to see how the test goes.

I'm hoping it does work, this bug is pretty nasty imho. Who knew Quake
could take an entire box out in under 10 seconds. ;)

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3@xxxxxxxxx