Announce loop-AES-v2.2a file/swap crypto package

From: Jari Ruusu
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 14:21:07 EST

loop-AES changes since previous release:
- Fixed multi-key ioctl incompatibility with sparc64 boxes running 64 bit
kernel and 32 bit userland. Fix enabled for 2.4.26 and later 2.4 kernels.
2.6 kernels were not affected.
- Added key scrubbing support for AES loop cipher. This feature is not
enabled by default because it doubles storage space requirement for loop
encryption keys. To enable, add KEYSCRUB=y parameter to loop module make
command. (2.4 and 2.6 kernels only).
- Added multi-key compatibility to losetup and mount -p option handling.
- Fixed incompatibility with 2.6.8.1 kernel struct bio handling.
- Small optimization to bio I/O barrier support. Also added support for
queue->issue_flush_fn() I/O barrier calls. (2.6 kernels only).
- Added workaround for kernel bug that causes I/O errors on -EWOULDBLOCK I/O
elevator failures (2.6 kernels only).

bzip2 compressed tarball is here:

http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/loop-AES/loop-AES-v2.2a.tar.bz2
md5sum ab10564704317b38b5c7f24e382acae3

http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/loop-AES/loop-AES-v2.2a.tar.bz2.sign

--
Jari Ruusu 1024R/3A220F51 5B 4B F9 BB D3 3F 52 E9 DB 1D EB E3 24 0E A9 DD