Re: irq 26: nobody cared!

From: Adam K Kirchhoff
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 06:03:30 EST

Alan Cox wrote:

On Mer, 2004-09-08 at 22:35, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:

I have a dual P3 system (via motherboard) with 1.5 gigs of RAM (with
highmem enabled in the kernel). Under heavy networking load, I get the
following error:

Try variously turning off acpi and the apic. If the routing tables are
still shot try the irqfixup patch I posted, it might well rescue your
box.

Booting with 'noapic' seems to have solved the problem. At least my attempts to replicate it so far (copying a large directory over nfs) hasn't produced the same error.

Thanks for the help, Alan!

Adam