Re: silent semantic changes in reiser4 (brief attempt to documentthe idea ofwhat reiser4 wants to do with metafiles and why

From: Hans Reiser
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 02:33:41 EST

viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 11:52:46PM -0700, Hans Reiser wrote:

viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 10:04:38PM -0700, Hans Reiser wrote:

The real question though is: Have you given Al Viro technical answers to his technical questions?

Yes, I did. Got no response.

Liar.

What was your technical response then?

20040908093624.GW23987@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, written in assumption
that the only reply I've got regaring the Message-ID of your "answers" had
been correct.

Not found in my folder, perhaps you could just forward it.....