possible kernel bug

From: m . mohr
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 16:22:33 EST

A few days ago I tried to use my Palm Visor under Linux for the first time. It does work (USB file transfers with pilot-link tested), however after the first transfer new xterms cannot be started. If I start say 6 xterms before using it, they will stay open - but once they are closed they cannot be reopened.

I remember reading something along hte lines of vterm expansion problems with older 2.6 series kernels, but apparently those were fixed. Any idea why this might be happening?

Please cc all replies to me off-list since I am not subscribed.

Thanks everyone!
-Michael Mohr