Re: [RFT 2.6.9-rc1 alpha sys_sio.c] [2/2] convert pci_find_device to pci_get_device

From: Hanna Linder
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 18:24:07 EST

--On Tuesday, September 14, 2004 03:56:54 PM -0700 Judith Lebzelter <judith@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The alpha filter does a 'defconfig' build, and it had 2 warnings, 0
> errors.
>
> Unfortunately, the 2.6.9-rc1 has a few errors for the 'defconfig' build,
> which is why I did not apply it there.
>
> Judith Lebzelter
> OSDL

Thanks Judith,

That is awesome. I see the warnings were for different .c files than the ones my patches touched.
Warning List:

drivers/serial/8250_pnp.c:421: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
drivers/serial/8250_pnp.c:428: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

RESULT: PASS
RESULT-DETAIL: 2 warnings, 0 errors

So it appears all is good with my patches. Thanks a lot!

Hanna