Re: 2.6.9 rc2 freezing

From: Erik Tews
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 03:33:11 EST

Am Mo, den 13.09.2004 schrieb Zilvinas Valinskas um 19:16:
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 01:12:13PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> > I'm totally blind, because I don't see your network driver in that big
> > list of modules.
> >
> > Your network driver should probably be doing dev_kfree_skb_any()
> > somewhere, but isn't.
> >
> > Jeff
> >
> It is compiled in, see :
>
> CONFIG_E100=y
> CONFIG_E100_NAPI=y
>
> Can it be IPsec related ?

I got a similar problem here, I am running 2.6.9-rc2 with acpi patch. I
got an e1000, ipsec is compiled in, modules loaded, racoon started but
no tunnels configured.

The system freezes when I type apt-get update, in the moment apt-get
tries to connect all the mirrors or resolves them.

I did not see any messages, sysrq was not compiled in, so I cannot check
if it still works.