RE: 2.6.9-rc2-mm4 e100 enable_irq unbalanced from

From: Feldman, Scott
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 16:06:02 EST

> I suspect the correct thing is to remove
> disable_irq/enable_irq from e100_up.
> I don't see any purpose for these calls in e100_up.

I don't either! This doesn't look right to me at all.

These enable_irq/disable_irq calls got added recently to -mm, probably
in the fix-for-spurious-interrupts-on-e100-resume-2.patch. Maybe just
the disable_irq call is all that is needed to solve the spurious
interrupt case?

Ganesh, can we back out patch out of -mm and go back to the drawing
board on the original problem? This patch will cause problems.

-scott