Re: processor affinity

From: Jon Masters
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 15:33:51 EST

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:43:32 -0600, Jeff V. Merkey <jmerkey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since they are hiring as many top Linux folks as possible, and they have
> invested their entire future in Linux, I think their actions speak so loud,

I only asked because I'd not heard of an official patent position from
them (but I've not looked) and I wondered if someone happened to know
- words are completely meaningless.

<snip>

Wow, tha'ts one bitter mail you sent. Sorry to hear about it but I'd
rather not start a general discussion about big business practices and
Novell - just interested in the patent situation.

Jon.