Re: lockmeter in 2.6.9-rc2-mm2

From: Ray Bryant
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 23:02:24 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
Ray Bryant <raybry@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This seems to compile for me, at least,

Great.

haven't gotten to do a test of it.

Please do.

Does the x86_64 stuff compile now?

yup. I do regular x86 and x86_64 allfooconfig builds. I'd do so on
sparc64/ppc64/ia64 too, if they had a chance of compiling :(

Andrew,

Just got around to testing lockmeter with 2.6.9-rc2-mm4. It compiles
and works fine on i386, both in preempt and non-preempt kernels.

On Altix it compiles and boots fine, but hangs when you try to turn on
the lockmeter statististics (with "lockmeter on"). I'll pursue that
further tomorrow.
--
Best Regards,
Ray