Re: patches inline in mail

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 00:36:09 EST

George Anzinger <george@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We agree. Still, I have been bitten too many times by misshandled white space
> to trust pure inlineing. Likewise on picking it up one would usually past it in
> the mail (I suppose) where as the attachment is through the mailer and less
> prone to missing a character.
>
> The best answer, I think, is attachments that show as inline AND stay that way
> on the reply.
>
> Guild lines on how to insure this are welcome.

Send angry email to everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxx AFAICT it's impossible with
recent mailnews.

Slightly more on-topic:

+int do_posix_clock_process_gettime(struct timespec *tp);
+int do_posix_clock_process_settime(struct timespec *tp);
+int do_posix_clock_thread_gettime(struct timespec *tp);
+int do_posix_clock_thread_settime(struct timespec *tp);

These should all be given static scope.

And it would be nice to structure the code so the forward decl isn't
needed, if poss.