Driver for IBM R50 Laptop (Centrino?)

From: Robert Harris
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 10:37:17 EST

I just got an IBM R50 at work with "Centrino" according to the
little sticker. I've got it up and running X, audio, etc. Everything
looks good except the wireless. I've installed the ipw2100 which
loads but doesn't find the device. lspci gives me this:

0000:02:02.0 Network controller: Intel Corp. PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B
Mini PCI Adapter (rev 04)

Anyone know if there's a different drive I should try? I'm running
2.6.8.1 kernel on this puppy.

Robert
--

:wq!