Re: [patch] voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc3-mm2-T1

From: Rui Nuno Capela
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 12:00:13 EST

http://redhat.com/~mingo/voluntary-preempt/voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc3-mm2-T1

> Changes since -T0:
>
> - added the read-lock fix from Hugh that affects SMP systems. This
> could fix Rui's problem - i've checked -T1 on a P4/HT box and saw
> no problems, BYMMV.

No go here. My milleage certainly varies :)

Still the same ugliness here with T1. As before, there goes some info
attached, which I could collect while barely up and running.

I don't wanna be a PITA, but changes are hardly noticed since T0.

Next I'll try building with CONFIG_SCHED_SMT off, and later with
CONFIG_SMP off too, to just try to make some point here.

CU
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@xxxxxxxxx