Linux-2.6.5-1.358 SMP

From: Richard B. Johnson
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 17:59:49 EST

Hello,

I almost have everything converted over from 2.4.26 to
2.6.whatever.

I need to make some modules that have lots of assembly code.
This assembly uses the UNIX calling convention and can't be
re-written (it would take many months). The new kernel
is compiled with "-mregparam=2". I can't find where that's
defined. I need to remove it because I cannot pass parameters
to the assembly stuff in registers.

Where is it defined??? I grepped through all the scripts and
the hidden files, but I can't discover where it's defined.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
Penguin : Linux version 2.4.26 on an i686 machine (5570.56 BogoMips).