Re: Probable module bug in linux-2.6.5-1.358

From: Stephen Hemminger
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 14:19:11 EST

Since you want to play fast and loose with the GPL and modules
licensing, I see no reason to help you debug your problem.

If you can reproduce the same problem with some GPL version of
standalone (even dummy) code, then come back and see us sometime.

--------------
/*
* Since some in the Linux-kernel development group want to play
* lawyer, and require that a GPL License exist for every kernel
* module, I provide the following:
*
* Everything in this file (only) is released under the so-called
* GNU Public License, incorporated herein by reference.
*
* Now, we just link this with any proprietary code and everybody
* but the lawyers are happy.
*/
#ifndef __KERNEL__
#define __KERNEL__