Re: Weirdness with suspending jobs in 2.6.9-rc3

From: Joshua Kwan
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 02:41:25 EST

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 14:05:51 -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> What about current -linus?

Also affected.

> Is there any way in which you can do a bit of bisecting, identify the
> offending patch?

It happened between 2.6.9-rc1-bk7 and 2.6.9-rc1-bk8. Roland's waitid patch
most likely breaks it but I'm too tired right now to specifically revert
that. If that's enough for you, well, fix it.. If not I'll try and narrow
it down tomorrow.

What kinds of machines are you people testing on? Perhaps it only happens
on UP. Andrew probably has some 12-way box to compile new -mm kernels
with which he's using..

--
Joshua Kwan