Re: suspend-to-RAM [was Re: Totally broken PCI PM calls]

From: Brice Goglin
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 12:16:05 EST

On my N600c, suspend-to-RAM seems to complete... but when I try to wake up the laptop (by pressing the power button), it blinks strangely and then immediately shutdowns instead of resuming...

Your machine is probabl different from N620c i this regard...

Can you test if it reaches start of wakeup.S? Just insert infinite
loop there...
Pavel

Well, my apologies, the behavior changed recently:
* S1 seems to work.
* S3 is so buggy: suspend still seem to complete. Pushing the power button to resume doesn't shutdown the machine anymore: the laptop wakes up but doesn't write or do anything. I'm only able to stop it by pressing the power button.

Regards,
Brice Goglin