Re: Problem compiling linux-2.6.8.1......

From: Stephan
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 09:43:38 EST

I've tried to recompile the kernel and watched very carefully for anything out off the ordinary but could not find anything that might relate to an error message.

Is there anything specific I should keep any eye out for?

Kind Regards
Steph

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Bunk" <bunk@xxxxxxxxx>