Re: 2.6.9-rc4-mm1

From: William Wolf
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 22:42:41 EST

Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
On Thursday 14 October 2004 10:23 pm, William Wolf wrote:

Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

On Thursday 14 October 2004 03:56 pm, William Wolf wrote:

Hey, I just tried -rc4-mm1 on my amd64 laptop, and my keyboard fails to
work, I don't even think it is being recognized.

Could you try booting with i8042.noacpi and if it helps mailing me your
/proc/acpi/dsdt?

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch, this fixed the keyboard problem. What did this do exactly?

It caused i8042 not to rely on ACPI BIOS data and use defaults.

/proc/acpi/dsdt, pretty please.

Hmmm, not sure if i did this right, doesnt look to readable, but ive attatched it below, i just did a cat /proc/acpi/dsdt > dsdt, hope this is what u wanted, lemme know if i did something wrong.