Re: Tasklet usage?

From: Robert Hancock
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 12:58:13 EST

If you want an exact size, int32_t, uint32_t, etc. are what you'd need to use.. Typically "long" is the biggest that can be handled in single machine instructions, though there is no guarantee of this (I think the language standard only guarantees that long is as least as big as int and at least 32 bits).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pierre Ossman" <drzeus-list@xxxxxxxxx>