Re: [BUG] JVM crashes with 2.6.9-rc2

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 02:52:39 EST

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 02:07 +0300, Pekka Enberg wrote:
> I tested again and I now get the crash with _all_ of the above kernels
> so it's definitely not the patch. Sorry about that. I'll run memtest86
> tomorrow to see if my hardware is broken.

Sorry, this is probably not a kernel bug.

My test case was slightly different for the first and second run which
is why I got varying results. I can reproduce the crash now with _all_
recent 2.6 kernels so the bug is likely somewhere else. The JVM crashes
at different locations depending on the kernel version which is why I
thought the problem was in the kernel in the first place.

Thanks a lot for the help and sorry for the noise.

Pekka