Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.9-rc4-mm1-U5

From: K.R. Foley
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 13:51:56 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
i have released the -U5 Real-Time Preemption patch:

http://redhat.com/~mingo/voluntary-preempt/voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc4-mm1-U5

Ingo,

*** Warning: "__you_cannot_kmalloc_that_much" [drivers/scsi/aacraid/aacraid.ko] undefined!

This just appeared in U5. I was trying to track this one down just because I saw it, even though I don't need aacraid. I am having a hell of a time tracking down what changed that would cause this, but I figure you will know exactly what changed that would cause it. :)

kr