Re: [RFC] Structural changes for Documentation directory

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 17:37:40 EST

Hi.

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 06:51, Jim Nelson wrote:
> I propose changing the structure of the Documentation directory to
> reflect the structure of the kernel sources itself.

It seems that people know where to find the source code for whatever
they're seeking documentation for. If I didn't work on the code, I
wouldn't look for suspend-to-{disk|ram} under kernel/. I have to admit,
it's always seemed strange to me, too, that net and sound aren't under
drivers :>

Nigel
--
Nigel Cunningham
Pastoral Worker

Many today claim to be tolerant. True tolerance, however, can cope with others
being intolerant.