Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.9-rc4-mm1-U9

From: K.R. Foley
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 14:29:46 EST

Thomas Gleixner wrote:
On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 20:07, K.R. Foley wrote:

Ingo Molnar wrote:

i have released the -U9 Real-Time Preemption patch, which can be
downloaded from:

http://redhat.com/~mingo/realtime-preempt/

Finally a patch that I can get booted on my older SMP system at home again. More correctly it is U9.2. I have been having problems with these hanging after U5. Haven't had a ton of time to try to track down the problems and didn't want to report problems without having done enough troubleshooting. Anyway, I got this while booting U9.2.

I guess, you don't have a tulip network card in your box, as the module
is removed.

The question is, if it got registered correctly before the removal.

tglx

Actually I do have the tulip card in the box and I am pulling this stuff
from the logs over that connection now. Here are the next lines from the
log that might help.

Sorry brainfart before completing that thought. It is not unusual for the tulip to get loaded, unloaded,loaded again when this system starts up. Not sure why. It has never really caused me any problems so I haven't bothered figuring it out.

kr