Re: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout

From: Jeff V. Merkey
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 00:26:48 EST

Pekka Pietikainen wrote:

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 11:38:03AM -0600, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

On a side note, the GPL buyout previously offered has been modified. We
will be contacting individual contributors and negotiating with each
copyright holder for the code we wish to convert on a case by case basis.

Hi

arch/m68k/sun3/leds.c is available (dual BSD/GPL) for the price of two beers (I believe nobody else has touched it so it should be all mine).

The other files of the port to that very fine architecture are largely done
by other people, so unfortunately I can't relicense those.

Hurray! Got one. You're added to the list.

:-)

Jeff