Re: Linux 2.6.9-ac3

From: David Weinehall
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 09:41:09 EST

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 03:33:27PM +0200, Luc Saillard wrote:

[snip]

> I try gstreamer with amarok to play sound using alsa, and this does't work
> (segfault). Gstreamer seems too big to be the default for every applications,

[snip]

This sounds more like a problem with Amarok though; I'm
listening to music right now using Rhythmbox, which uses gstreamer as a
backend, and I'm using ALSA (granted, I have esd as an intermediate
layer).

Regards: David Weinehall
--
/) David Weinehall <tao@xxxxxxxxxx> /) Northern lights wander (\
// Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel // Dance across the winter sky //