bkbits.net is back up

From: Larry McVoy
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 17:51:59 EST

We're moving over the ssh identity so you don't get all the nasty "this host
has changed messages".

Note that we are going to move to ssh2 on this box sometime in the future.
We need to hack the admin shell to put the keys you use in both
authorized_hosts file and then we'll have you add new keys.

We're also going to require an admin email contact so that when we need
to tell admins about changes we don't have to google around to see who
created each project. In other words, we need to get a little more formal
about all this stuff so we can give you better support.

More details about the new machine next week.

--lm