Re: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout

From: Jeff V. Merkey
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 01:51:31 EST

Erik Andersen wrote:

On Tue Oct 19, 2004 at 02:27:30PM -0600, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

Pekka Pietikainen wrote:

arch/m68k/sun3/leds.c is available (dual BSD/GPL) for the price of two beers (I believe nobody else has touched it so it should be all mine).

The other files of the port to that very fine architecture are largely done
by other people, so unfortunately I can't relicense those.

Hurray! Got one. You're added to the list.

Do remember to replace the included inlines with your own code.

-Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen http://codepoet-consulting.com/

Erik,