Re: 2.6.9-mm1

From: Kasper Sandberg
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 17:05:51 EST

ey, i'd like to see it in the kernel too, i have seen people have
issues, and people have also told me that i should be scared of losing
my data, i have been using reiser4 since 2.6.5, and i have had servers
running it (well not any servers with extremely high load though), and
my workstation has it on a partition where i keep misc stuff, and this
is also where i do alot of conversions of movies, with transcode, and
alot other stuff, so it sure has alot activity, however, not a single
problem... i think its perfectly fine enough to go into the kernel,
atleast as marked EXPERIMENTAL, i would rather place my data on reiser4,
than ext3, according to my experiences (and i do this too)