Re: HARDWARE: Open-Source-Friendly Graphics Cards -- Viable?

From: Timothy Miller
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 12:04:17 EST

Lars Roland wrote:

For my own part I can tell you, that a dual head dvi card is high on
my wish list (if it can run 1200*1600 on each head), if you can make
one with Linux support, then I would be happy to pay 200-300$ for it,
even if it did not have the best 3D support (just enough power for
future xorg/enlightenment effect and I am happy).

I expect that we will offer a multi-head model.