Sorry about that strange stuff.. (in VGER's lists)

From: Matti Aarnio
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 18:50:27 EST

.. but you are talking so much, that I have to figure out how to
speed processing up in present system by a factor of 10. (At least.)
I got to 70% mark with simple '-pg' profiling, but that is not enough,
and to understand deep secrets of the MTA system's CPU-cycle
expenditure, I need to do some additional instrumenting.

Something went wrong in that stuff, and it is my turn to fetch
a brown paper bag... I realized it happened, and have now stopped
the system for a moment. The garbagled messages (most of them,
anyway) will be reprocessed without that bug. It will also mean,
that you may get some messages (quite a lot, likely) twice. None
should be older than 2-3 days.

Oops.. And back to debug.

/Matti Aarnio