Re: Linux 2.4.28-rc1

From: Russell King
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 07:54:48 EST

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 06:33:34PM -0200, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> > - David Vrabel: TI CardBus PCI interrupt routing fix
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=108446444125446&w=2
>
> Looks OK to me who dont have a clue about PCMCIA (it only tries
> to handle failure case, pretty safe).
>
> rmk, can you take a look at this patch please?

I think this should be rejected, but since I'm not in posession of 2.4
source code anymore, I don't really know.

We did a lot of work in 2.6 to fix these issues properly. I don't think
a "simple" fix is acceptable. However, changing "irqmux" to be u32 is
obviously correct whatever.

--
Russell King
maintainer of: 2.6 PCMCIA - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/