Re: [patch 1/1] uml: fix mainline lazyness about TTY layer patch

From: Blaisorblade
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 19:13:05 EST

On Thursday 28 October 2004 22:26, DaMouse wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:04:51 +0200, blaisorblade_spam@xxxxxxxx
>
> <blaisorblade_spam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > While changing the TTY layer, an API parameter was removed, so it was
> > removed by almost all calls, changing their prototype. But one use of one
> > such function was not updated, breaking UML compilation. This is the fix.
> >
> > Should go in directly - trivial fix.
> >
> > Thanks for the breakage, too :-).

> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lazyness
> NOW who's lazy :P

Ok, I've flamed a bit, and I get it back.

I'm not English, however that does not qualify as a good reason.

> -DaMouse
> --
> I know I broke SOMETHING but its their fault for not fixing it before me

Is that the signature or the actual answer :-)?

However, let's code well, ok? (I don't know whether you're the author, but
however, that's not the problem).

Bye
--
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade