Re: lxdialog question

From: Sam Ravnborg
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 01:18:36 EST

On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 09:21:01PM +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I wanted to patch lxdialog with the upstream code so that it supports UTF-8 i/o
> and utf-8-consoles, but I would need to know from which 'dialog' it forked in
> the past.

The only indication I could find was this note in scripts/README.Menuconfig:

The windowing support utility (lxdialog) is a VERY modified version of
the dialog utility by Savio Lam <lam836@xxxxxxxxxx>. Although lxdialog
is significantly different from dialog, I have left Savio's copyrights
intact. Please DO NOT contact Savio with questions about lxdialog.
He will not be able to assist.