Re: [Ipw2100-devel] Re: [2.6.10-rc1-mm2] Firmware loader gone bogus?

From: Christian Axelsson
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 11:46:43 EST

Yep, this fixes it

Shawn Starr wrote:
See: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=109919609211671&w=2

This will appear in the next -bk automated snapshot soon.

That should fix everyone's firmware load failures.

Shawn.

On October 31, 2004 20:50, Shawn Starr wrote:

0.0.20040329-1 Linux Hotplug Scripts

hotplug_20040329 from Debian unstable/testing.

Using 2.6.9-rc4-xx I had no problems with loading the firmware. As in my
previous emails on the subject, I posted some debug that from the firmware
module and kobject_hotplug, and from there I couldn't see why it was
failing.

I know lots of changes have been made to hotplug in the kernel recently.

Shawn.