Fwd: Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.9-mm1-V0.6.x, PCMCIA crash

From: Daniel Kirsten
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 11:31:42 EST

Hi,

when I enable Real-Time preemptation, my laptop crashes when
starting PCMCIA.

modprobe ds still works, but shortly after
modprobe yenta_socket it crashes.

This problem does not occur when I disable "Real-Time preemptation"
(the PCMCIA modem works fine).

This problem does not occur when I boot the kernel in single-user mode,
regardless of whether I enable or disable "Real-Time preemptation".

I tried to log the problem (modprobe yenta_socket ; dmesg > t)
but I did not log anything helpful...

Best regards, Daniel

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!