Re: nfs stale filehandle issues with 2.6.10-rc1 in-kernel server

From: Jeff V. Merkey
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 19:07:36 EST

Trond Myklebust wrote:

on den 03.11.2004 Klokka 14:38 (-0700) skreiv Jeff V. Merkey:

I personally think this is a broken behavior, but perhaps it's in line with some NFS
spec somewhere. I have coded around it, but thout I would mention it to
you.

This should already be fixed in 2.6.x kernels.

Cheers,
Trond

I'll test it and let you know. I saw this on a 2.4.18 kernel in a 2.6.X NFS network test setup. I have not verified
it on 2.6.X. Thanks for the heads up, sounds like you fixed it.

Jeff