Re: [uml-user] Harddisk Shutdown while UML Guest Shutdown

From: Roland Kaeser
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 04:44:28 EST

Hello

Here comes the Test report for the UML SKAS and User run Tests

If I run the UML Kernel without the HOSTS SKAS Patch, it works normally, no hd
shutdown!

If i run the UML Kernel with the HOSTS SKAS Patch but as "normal" user, it works
also normally, without any harddisk shutdown!

It seems more and more to be a kind of bug in the UML Patch which allows the uml
kernel to call kernel functions on the host kernel.

Roland