Re: RFC: [2.6 patch] saa7146 cleanups

From: Michael Hunold
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 02:51:00 EST

Hi,

On 07.11.2004 18:57, Adrian Bunk wrote:
The patch below contains the following saa7146 cleanups:
- make needlessly global code static
- remove unused code

Thanks!

Please comment on this, especially if patches for in-kernel uses of currently unused code are pending.

saa7146_set_gpio() should really be used by saa7146 based device drivers, but isn't at the moment.

I committed your patches to the LinuxTV.org CVS repository with minor changes. Unfortunately, my next patchset is already waiting to be pushed to Linus and Andrew, so your patches won't go into mainline immediately.

CU
Michael.