Re: bk-commits: diff -p?

From: Larry McVoy
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 12:20:39 EST

This has been fixed in the following releases:

bk-3.2.3
bk-3.2.2c
bk-3.2.2b

Correct usage is "bk diffs -up" which will get you unified + procedural diffs.
-p is currently a hack, it implies -u, but don't depend on that behaviour,
a future release does this correctly and if you teach your fingers that
diffs -p is the same as diffs -up you'll get burned later.

--
---
Larry McVoy lm at bitmover.com http://www.bitkeeper.com