Re: problem with printk on SMP-- somebody please help

From: arun srinivasan
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 14:00:48 EST

Can I do a sched_clock() inside activate_task to record the time at
which a task is ready for execution and then can read it by a prink in
schedule()??
I think sched_clock() calls rdtsc() and converts it to nanosecond scale.
or is there any other better way of reading the time at which a task
is being executed?