for sure

From: Minerals & Energy
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 04:23:05 EST

Good day,

We are using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for
foreign assistance/partnership in a business transaction, which is fulfillment
of a lifetime.

I am, Dr Norbert Moloi, member; Tenders Committee, Department of Minerals
and Energy, Republic of South Africa. I am making this contact with you based
on the committee's need for an individual/company who is willing to assist
us with a solution to a money transfer.

This amount Seventeen million, One hundred thousand United States Dollars
(US$17.1M) represents the balance of the total contract value executed on
behalf of Department of Minerals and Energy by a foreign contracting firm,
which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum
has been paid. Should you be willing to assist us in the transaction, your
share of the sum will be 27% of the US$17.1M 67% for us and 6% for taxation
and miscellaneous expenses.

Please be confidential about this transaction, because the processes for
successful completion of this transaction will be detailed to you as we still
work in the Department of Minerals and Energy and we would not like any form
of exposure.

Do not be indecisive to respond or call me for further information, my private
Tel: +871762 919 750 and Fax: +871 762 919 751, Also reply me with your confidential
phone and fax numbers to enable me contact you for further clarifications.
Your call will be treated as confidential.

I await your instantaneous response.

Yours faithfully,
Norbert Moloi, (PhD).