Re: FB: vesafb garbled after using X11 with nv driver

From: Ralf Hildebrandt
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 17:45:47 EST

* Christian Hesse <christian.hesse@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> I have a similar problem. With open source nv and vesafb the virtual terminal
> looks like this if I switch back to the framebuffer:
>
> http://linux.eworm.net/nv_offset.jpg

You're way better of than I am, since you can SEE something.

> As binary nvidia module works without this problem I support it's a problem of
> nv...

Same here, the binary nvidia module doesn't give me that problem.
So it's nv, and probably OT for lkml. Sorry for the noise, guys.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrum) Ralf.Hildebrandt@xxxxxxxxxx
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155