Re: 2.6.10-rc1-mm5

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 04:27:14 EST

> 2. Radeon DRM driver stopped working.
> dmesg says:
> ---
> Linux agpgart interface v0.100 (c) Dave Jones
> agpgart: Detected AMD Irongate chipset
> agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 439M
> agpgart: AGP aperture is 64M @ 0xe8000000
> [drm] Initialized radeon 1.11.0 20020828 on minor 0: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon RV200 QW [Radeon 7500]
> [drm:radeon_cp_init] *ERROR* radeon_cp_init called without lock held
> [drm:drm_unlock] *ERROR* Process 3124 using kernel context 0
> ---

You are building AGP as a module with DRM as a built-in ,the DRM
cannot use the AGP if it is not built in also, I think the latest DRM
bk tree should enforce this I'm not sure if -mm5 has the patches in
it or not...

I'm going to add something in the DRM debug to state whether AGP is in
use or not ..

Dave.