Re: [2.6 patch] OSS via82cxxx_audio.c: enable procfs code

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 19:07:36 EST

Alan Cox wrote:
On Sul, 2004-11-14 at 02:24, Adrian Bunk wrote:

The patch below enables the procfs code in sound/oss/via82cxxx_audio.c if CONFIG_PROC_FS=y.

I don't see what needs fixing here. Generally the /proc file shouldnt
exist

Existing procfs code in via82cxxx_audio is never enabled, due to removal of CONFIG_SOUND_VIA82CXXX_PROCFS:

#if defined(CONFIG_PROC_FS) && \
defined(CONFIG_SOUND_VIA82CXXX_PROCFS)
#define VIA_PROC_FS 1
#endif

However, I don't mind if someone removes the procfs code completely.

Jeff