Re: Slab corruption with 2.6.9 + swsusp2.1

From: Ake
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 01:48:01 EST

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 07:09:19AM +1100, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 22:59, Ake wrote:
> > I got a slab corruption message running 2.6.9 + swsusp2.1 and
> > nvidia_compat.patch + vm-pages_scanned-active_list.patch from -ck3.
>
> Just so I'm clear, why do you think it's suspending that's causing the
> corruption?

I don't. I was just making clear exactly what kernel source i was using.

It probably haven't got anything to do with the swsusp code, but since
those patches are applied i though i better let you know.

The machine was basically doing nothing since i was out for lunch.
X was running screensaver and it was playing some mp3's.

Internet: ake@xxxxxxxxxxxx Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90 7866126