Re: 2.6.10-rc2-mm1 (8139too interrupt)

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 02:49:38 EST

> investigating further, radeon.ko nukes the NIC / INT

hmm I can't see what could be majorly different between 2.6.9-mm1 and
2.6.10-rc2-mm2 with the DRM apart from core/personality split and that
shouldn't affect the IRQ code I've just reviewed it another time but
can see nothing in this area,

Can you try on 2.6.10-rc2-mm2 from runlevel 3
modprobe drm
echo 1 > /sys/module/drm/parameters/debug
modprobe radeon

and get the dmesg it should be a lot more verbose.. does the IRQ die
at this point? if not start X running and send me the X startup log
from /var/log and the dmesg..

Thanks,
Dave.